Tuesday, August 6, 2013

SUmMeR!!!

My Summer Vacation,
Hey guys , how are y’all holding up I’m pretty sure some of you are sad cos the summer is coming to an end while others are just happy it is over so they can get back to school or work.
Well if you ask me I’m extremely happy the summer is over, I mean when some of you hear ‘bout summer what comes to mind is summer trips to foreign countries, the sun, tan, visiting friends you ain’t seen in a while and oh yeah going to the beach, um okay that wasn’t how my summer was planned it was more of baby-sitting, staying indoors, did not go to the cinema to watch a movie, lurking around the house waiting for the entire 6 weeks to pass by and that is when the whole “had I known” came to place if only I taken a vacation job probably it would have been less boring and all newayz I got to finish 5 seasons of “The Mentalist” which was kinda inspiring *rolling my eyes*.
My ma and I became closer despite the whole trauma of being alone with a three year old good thing did happen, like I got to lose 4kg working, learnt to cook my favorite food, learnt how to count 1 to 5 in Bengali (India) from my aunt who by the way is Indian and has a very cute son, Pratik, his smile is literally the cutest thing I have seen. His mom is my uncle’s wife duh well he cries a lot.
Basically the whole summer was just bout watching movies on my laptop, apart from cooking one thing did not learn any other new thing oh wait I got to drive, well, just once I do not regret the things I did and did not do but this summer will definitely not repeat itself next year. So sorry I have no pictures of places I visited or things I did, but you know you could share yours with me and drop your comments and pictures that would be very nice. Until next summer
Ciao, Aloha
Regards,

Adelaide Daniels-Bottega

No comments:

Post a Comment